Chips and Guac at Chipotle
Chips and Guac at Chipotle is a super food that delivers necessary vitamins and good unsaturated fats that can be very helpful to your diet. While some people say it looks like “baby vomit” and are put off by the strange and unusual appearance, guacamole is highly rich and wonderful.
Chipotle is said to have some of the greatest guac in town, so it was time for me to bunker down, drop the price premium, and add some green power to chips swag.
Chipotle guacamole is created fresh every day using natural ingredients. Hand-mashed avocados, chopped fresh cilantro, red onions, jalapenos, lime juice, salt, and hidden spices combine to produce a creamy, rich, creamy smooth texture all of Mexico collapse.
Chipotle Lime Chips and Guacamole
You’ve finished the Barbacoa Beef Burrito; now enjoy the Guacamole and Chips that come with it! Chipotle-style salty lime fried tortillas paired with their original guacamole. You’ll never go back to readymade chips or dip!
Chips and Guac at Chipotle Ingredients
- 2 juiced limes
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 15 fresh corn tortillas, each split into six triangles of oil, for frying
- 2 avocados, Hass
- lime juice, 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds and all, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Chips and Guac at Chipotle Instructions
- Wipe the tortillas with your clean fingertips after dipping them in lime juice. Allow them to sit for 5 to 10 minutes while you create the guacamole.
- Make six equal triangles out of the chips.
- Preheat your oil to 375°F.
- If you don’t have a meter, drop a chip into the oil and if it bubbles to the surface, the temperature is correct.
- Cook for 20-30 seconds; you don’t want them to brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Sprinkle salt over them right away.
- Choose two beautiful fresh jalapenos that are dark green on the exterior to prepare the guacamole.
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop them out into a dish.
- Mash in two tablespoons of lime juice and salt until smooth.
- Combine the cilantro, red onion, and jalapeño in a mixing bowl.
- Serve with chips after thoroughly mixing.
Chipotle guac seems to be a slice of stopped action, with components crushed together and cuddled up against each other like hobos looking for warmth. A green dessert that is both luscious and quirky. Its essence produces a frightening but appealing environment of dedication and elegance.