Cilantro Lime Chipotle Rice
Looking for a delectable supper side dish? This cilantro lime chipotle rice dish is fast, simple, and flavorful. If you don’t want ordinary, boring rice, this is an excellent choice.
Why You Will Enjoy This Recipe?
We all need to shake things up now and again, and this fabulously zesty cilantro-lime rice will bring flavor and flair to any dinner. Here are a few reasons why you’ll adore this dish!
- It tastes identical to Chipotle. You’ll think you’re eating at Chipotle when it’s steamed, seasoned with lime and lemon juices, and sprinkled with fresh cilantro.
- Ingredients are simple. You won’t have to go far for the appropriate seasonings for this dish. In fact, you most likely already have all of the components on hand.
- It’s quite simple to create. Making fluffy, tasty lime rice requires no special equipment. This recipe, a pot, and 20 minutes of your time are all you need!
Cilantro Lime Chipotle Rice Ingredients
This dish requires simply a few simple ingredients. Check your cabinets to ensure you have everything you need.
- Rice: Basmati or equivalent long-grain rice is required. I like using basmati rice.
- The bay leaf: The bay leaf imparts a delicious herbal aroma. It’s precisely what Chipotle cooks their rice with.
- Lemon and lime juice: The addition of lemon and lime juice provides a true zesty taste.
- Cilantro: Cilantro has the potential to overshadow the spices. Begin with less and gradually increase to taste.
Cilantro Lime Chipotle Rice Recipe
You’d never guess how simple this Chipotle cilantro lime rice is to prepare! Follow the easy actions outlined below:
- Fill a bowl halfway with water and soak the rice for 15 minutes. Rinse the rice in a colander under running water until it runs clean.
- In a pot, cover the rice with water, season with salt, and add the bay leaf. Bring the water to a boil.
- When it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to the lowest setting possible, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. No looking!
- Remove from the heat after 15 minutes, remove the cover, and fluff with a fork.
- Finally, combine the cilantro, lime, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tips and Tricks for Cilantro Lime Chipotle Rice
I used basmati rice for this dish. You may use whatever kind of long-grain rice you choose, such as long-grain white rice, long-grain brown rice, or jasmine rice.
Brown rice may be cooked on the stovetop to produce Chipotle cilantro lime brown rice. Cook it for 35-40 minutes instead of 15 minutes, using 2 glasses of water for every 1 cup of rice.
4 thoughts on “Cilantro Lime Chipotle Rice”
Pingback: Quesadilla at Chipotle Price - All About Chipotle
Pingback: Chips and Guac at Chipotle - All About Chipotle
Pingback: Where Is The Nearest Chipotle? - All About Chipotle
Pingback: Black Bean Recipe Chipotle And Nutrition Facts - All About Chipotle